Pav's Albi Blue 197T

I'm still so jealous of your wheels Pav, look beautiful!

Must admit I had a mini heart attack with your first few words "think it's time to..."!!

Planning any track days when the weather gets a bit more forgiving?
many thanks...they are good..and quite nice looking when they are clean!!
dont worry..the time hasnt come yet :excited:

when the weather get a bit more normal then yeah...hope we can do some together again..:thumb:

Car is looking great Pav! I don't know how I missed the fact that you now have the Oz wheels, they're lovely! Enjoy her & spending your money elsewhere.

Car is looking great Pav! I don't know how I missed the fact that you now have the Oz wheels, they're lovely! Enjoy her & spending your money elsewhere.
Yeah have had them for over 3 years now..sometimes even I forget...:excited:
Thanks

so went to the Trafford Centre yday and got talking to a guy promoting Tesla cars..one thing led to another and i should be booked for a 15 min test drive..Tesla actually produce the most powerful production car in the world so can't be that bad...
looking forward to it...

a few shots from yday with some tyre gel on..
P_20180222_153037.jpg P_20180222_153047.jpg P_20180222_153056.jpg P_20180222_153107.jpg P_20180222_130841.jpg P_20180222_130850.jpg

Looks good. I really need to come and see you and see this in the flesh and let you take me for a little drive out to see what I think of this turbo conversion lark!

Reactions: Big Ben
Looks good. I really need to come and see you and see this in the flesh and let you take me for a little drive out to see what I think of this turbo conversion lark!
I think you might like the Witch!!

Shame there isn’t one going to Spa for you to have a couple of cheeky laps in:wink:

Shame there isn’t one going to Spa for you to have a couple of cheeky laps in:wink:
I thought there was! Big Ben's! Tesla should be a hoot. Not driven one myself, but a few friends have & say they're great fun. Only problem is, if you're having too much fun you run the battery down quickly. I challenge you to run it flat in 15 minutes just to see the salesman's face!

Reactions: Big Ben
that would be good Tom..we can meet up one weekend if you fancy it..you can have a spin in it to see what you are building :thumb:

yeah well..gotta do more saving Ben..but believe me how much i'd love to go with you all...im expecting lots of pics and track footage:track:
I thought there was! Big Ben's! Tesla should be a hoot. Not driven one myself, but a few friends have & say they're great fun. Only problem is, if you're having too much fun you run the battery down quickly. I challenge you to run it flat in 15 minutes just to see the salesman's face!

think it would look something like this i guess and a not very polite way of asking me to pull over
200w.webp

Yeah I've already booked in for the passenger laps.

@Pav that would be a great idea to pop over and see what it's like.

Just making sure it's certainly the right thing I want to do before I rip my engine out and then regret loosing the NA feel and driving experience I've sworn for years I didn't want to get rid of.

Yeah I've already booked in for the passenger laps.

@Pav that would be a great idea to pop over and see what it's like.

Just making sure it's certainly the right thing I want to do before I rip my engine out and then regret loosing the NA feel and driving experience I've sworn for years I didn't want to get rid of.

Tom i'm usually free Saturday...just drop me a text in a week to see if we can meet up..
i dont think you will be disappointed...still revs up to 6.5k rpm if you want to..you loose some torque but that is expected from a turbo car...

Reactions: tombate911