Pav's Albi Blue 197T

That looks stunning Pav! Good work mate, she looks the business. Hope you treated yourself at the Trafford centre too!

#singlelife :wink:
thanks and how dare you!!:sweatsmile:
got me a yellow coat to go with my callipers...
Lmfao! How'd I miss that one.

You would know Jimmy!
im a bit shocked you missed another one Chris..that's a second one within one week i believe...:dizzy::dizzy:

Reactions: Jimmy
so after almost a year I finally managed to do a another track day..since the car had its megane transplant i've been itching to give her a go on a track..the long wait came last Saturday..i will basically echo Bens feedback on how great it felt..still kept the clios handling whilst it got much faster..cant go wrong with this combo..
I would like to thank to @trevor milnes for doing a cracking job on my car..you built an awesome machine mate...
not particularly keen on my Bedford photographs but hey ho,£10 wont kill me..

26473225869_d66c4cd43f_b.jpg

a few shots
26473225869_146b8b17dc_o.jpg1 by Pav Sevel, on Flickr
26473225609_a3c3da4d93_o.jpgIJ6A4283 by Pav Sevel, on Flickr
37538245394_5d9efc21f3_o.jpgIJ6A4711 by Pav Sevel, on Flickr
37538244394_0527cd63e4_o.jpgIJ6A4824 by Pav Sevel, on Flickr
26473223879_c4101d4509_o.jpgIJ6A4896 by Pav Sevel, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice pics Pav! Wish I had that much variety in mine. Great looking car you got there.

I look well angry in that photo of me in the passenger seat!:tearsofjoy:

They're decent pics, half tempted to get one of mine done on a small canvas as an early Christmas present to myself if they're anything like yours Pav!

I look well angry in that photo of me in the passenger seat!:tearsofjoy:

They're decent pics, half tempted to get one of mine done on a small canvas as an early Christmas present to myself if they're anything like yours Pav!

That is CRYING out for someone to make into a meme! Lmao

Reactions: Benno
Awesome photos mate. Glad you had a good day. As I said to Ben, you guys both looked QUICK in the videos. :thumb:

Orange wheels look killer Pav!

Glad you enjoyed your trackday in Meg the Witch. Been long overdue

Awesome photos mate. Glad you had a good day. As I said to Ben, you guys both looked QUICK in the videos. :thumb:
thanks Mes..yeah Ben was quick,i was just cruising along trying not to break down :thumb:
but honestly,both were very fast..

Orange wheels look killer Pav!

Glad you enjoyed your trackday in Meg the Witch. Been long overdue

the pictures are better with them on..i like it too..i certainly did and thanks for organizing it Ben..was a great day overall..
glad she didnt miss a beat..

Reactions: ///M
Good couple of photos there Pav. Good to see it out on track again too, going well and you most importantly being happy with the conversion!