On the trail of my old Zetec S :o)

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Well, I sold Zoidberg the Zetec S in June 2009 to some random person, and thought i'd never see her again :worried:

I wasn't too bothered about selling her, as I had the 197, and hadn't got so attached to the ZS like I did with the VTS (I STILL miss Suki Saxo soooooo much :worried:)

Here are some of her in February 2009 in Scotland:

11.jpg

34.jpg

Then after I sold her, she vanished, was sold on yet again two months later to someone else, then after 3 months, was sold again to someone on ZSOC - he then made her mint, and this is her under his ownership:

P1090230.jpg

P1090643.jpg

P1090400.jpg

P1070756.jpg
^She was truly stunning!

Anyway, as is the way in most instances now, Callum sold her for an Audi, to a lad on ZSOC still, called Zach.

So here she is now:

IMG_0467.jpg

Mid light changeover:
IMG_0464.jpg

DSCF0297.jpg

4 Owners since me, and still going - I don't miss that car nearly as much as the saxo, but she was still an amazingly fun car :smile:

Needs rear bumper painting and those rear lights putting back, but looks real nice other than that :smile:

I have still not seen the car since I sold it, but maybe this year I might :wink:

MIght invite him to Germany :smile:

I was happy that I kept seeing my first car for quite a while after I sold it. Never approached the driver, but was good to see it still knocking around. But I haven't seen it for about 3 years now and I'm fearfull it may have gone to a place where there is no love for it anymore. Haven't seen my second and last car (mk 2 Clio) before the 197 on the roads, but as I traded it in in Leicester I'm doubtful I will. So if anyone sees BN56 VSF around, let me know!

They're perfect second cars, had mine for just under 2 years and had a lot of fun in her. Mine had gone through a huge number of owners before myself, seems like people never keep them for long. Apparently my old one is looking pretty sorry for itself now though :worried:

yeah i agree about the OE lights looking better. it looks the best when the 3rd (maybe) owner after you got hold of it, sitting next to a quashqai. i've always liked these fiesta zetec s'. don't know why i never thought about one tbh....

I sold my saxo to a lad in Leeds. I saw it again a few times after I sold it. It was battered though because Kyle that bought it ran it on vtr wheels wig 45 profile tyres. The bottom of the car got smashed to pieces and he abused the he'll out of that car.

Iirc he sold it to a lad in lecester, he paid £10,000 a year to insure it, had it 2 months and smashed it up. Ithinkniys in a scrap yard now.

seems to be alot of former saxo vts owners on here i had 1 i was a truly fun car to drive back to basics and was reliable till the gearbox went and then things started breaking left right and centre i sold it to another local lad as i did not have the time to fix her but its now in fully working order and i have since had a drive in it and its awsome but not as good as the 200

:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:
Looks AMAZING there, I used to own a ZS (I was on ZSOC too!) and loved her. Sold her to save some cash towards my house, (which I then never spent so spunked it on the 197 instead lol).

I know the engine went pop, and has moved owner twice and is now with a friend of mine getting a 1.7 puma engine. Really wish i'd never sold it now though, especially looking at that pic it would make an awesome track car!(which is my next project, VTS/VTR/ZS on the cards next year hopefully)

She's turning stunning again now - the lad has started stripping her etc.

I cannot wait to see her in real life :smile: