200: Advice: Brian James Race Sport Trailer or any trailer...

Banbury

Platinum Member
Hi Folks,

So it started with Kevlar’s beautiful Clio Cup. Then I got the Defender to tow it. Now just sorting out the right trailer...

Recommendation (trailer) so far is the Brian James Race Sport - the 5-metre one. As it has storage, we can shelter when it rains, and the Clio is easy to onboard.

Anyone think there are better options? Happy to consider other makes etc.

I won’t be towing for miles. Places like Castle Combe, Silverstone and relatively local’ish circuits.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have the 5.5m racesport at work, it's massive.

It was one of the first off line. Had an issue with rivets coming out inside/floor, and water tends to stay on the top when it's sat about.

Aprt from that all has been good. Been to le mans, spa and many UK circuits. No other issue's.

Reactions: Banbury
Have a look at PRG trailers

Many thanks Paul and Mark.

You are right. That specific Brian James trailer is large. I have a drive but don’t want to upset neighbours/ wife with a large carbuncle on the front of the house.

The smaller PRG may work. I’ll option it up and compare price and sizes.

Thanks again[emoji106]

I have a Woodford traiker. I think you get a lot more for your money than Brian JamesJ and they all use to work for Brian James anyway.

I have a Woodford traiker. I think you get a lot more for your money than Brian JamesJ and they all use to work for Brian James anyway.

Thanks Nick.

Took a look. Decent trailers those Woodford. Also big enough for the Clio but doesn’t take up too much space. I’m booed to go look at the BJ ones as Northampton is not too far I’ll take a look at the others too.[emoji108]

Reactions: Mark_L