Omg omg omg

My mum died 30th November last year, so Xmas is no go for me now, same as my birthday!

Still put the tree up, but rather than presents, prefer to spend Xmas day with the wife curled up on the sofa, after large lunch with the inlaws :smile::smile::smile:

As I have said before mate I can sympathise with that. My granddad was killed a couple of years ago on my brothers bday and he shared his bday with my cousin so both times are tough. There really is nothing worse.

I don't enjoy Christmas any more, same as you, it used to be a happy time of year and I still make sure I take the time off to be with family - but its not the same! Ah well its only one day each year!

I looooove Xmas, and usual get a little carried away, OK very carried away. After having a poo 12 months and poo Xmas last year, this December kinda marks the start of a new beginning for us so we're gonna have a cracker :smile:

Your only her once guys and girls and I intend to make the most of it with the people, and person, that matters the most to me.

Oh and our tree maybe up a little earlier this year as we are going on holiday in December so we won't see much of it :wink:

I'm not allowed to get carried away - i'd have lights everywhere etc, but that's banned!

Getting loads of decorations, presents, food and just gonna go a little nuts.

Plus I'm gonna get ploughed :wink: lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Latest Technology 11
Surrey-Paul General Chat 10
Roy General Chat 8
neil Spotted 5
Weo Gallery 7