Omg omg omg

richandgem

Platinum Member
Saw the Coke Cola, "holidays are coming" advert last night. This means its officially Xmas :clap::wiz::wiz:

YAAAAAAAAAY

Way way way to early lol

Walked passed someone's house yesterday and they already had a Christmas tree up!

Yeah I saw this last night too and it really wound me up! There is still 6 weeks until Christmas and I think it is getting ridiculous!

Bah humbug to all lol!

Nobby has to come on in a public place and shout "ITS CHRISTMAS" before it Christmas that's the law :wink:

:skiing:

Last edited:
I went to Debenhams at the end of October and they had their trees up already! I walked in disgust (no exageration, I really did)!! The DFS ads started ages ago with Mariah on them and as I haven't seen the Cola ad yet as far as I'm concerned it isn't around!

Christmas lights go on in the village where I work tomorrow night and then in Leeds on Thursday and I can't wait to go the Christkindlemart!!!

It is stupid though how early it starts and I refuse to even buy anything in for Christmas until after Paul's birthday has passed.

My tree will be up December 1st :smiley:

I have started my shopping but only because I cant stand the last minute rush and like to relax from my birthday the week before Christmas.

Let us not forget Scotlands' answer to Coca Cola's Xmas advert:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfiqrkV_ZqI[/YOUTUBE]

Ours goes up start of December too although i feel less christmasy every year not the same with no Grandparents any more and just me mum and dad. :worried:

I started getting my presents in 2 weeks ago only bits as it seems harder to find things for people every year with out them being too rubbish

First off im not a scrouge, but does anybody else think ... bugger .. when christmas comes? usually at the end of October.

Braehead Shopping Centre in Glasgow has opened a Christmas Shop thats open all year round. So I saw the first xmas tree in August.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Latest Technology 11
Surrey-Paul General Chat 10
Roy General Chat 8
neil Spotted 5
Weo Gallery 7