Ollie's AG 200 Progress thread (new wheels)

Just come back from getting the Clio remapped, to say i'm happy is an understatement. The pros worked their magic from 9pm till 1am and did 2 sets of programming.
The remap took it from 189bhp/208nm to 193.5bhp/213nm. The gain was small but an increase occured in the higher rpm range. Afterwards they tested a new map of the throttle which increased the responsiveness by circa 10%. The acceleration now occurs instantly, zero lag and instant power. I'm the first to have this in Italy and i got 2 for the price of one, so all in all despite the small gains on paper the car is completely different to drive. I will post up the results and some photos tomorrow but i managed to get one on my phone before the battery ran out:

481586_10151155633674506_2014591325_n.jpg

:lol:
Matteo is the best, he works until 2/3am.. Ahahahah

Brillant ollie.. That dyno don't lie!
If you went to others they tell you 189 before and 210 after :lol:

Yesterday i tried ollie's 200!
Love sound... Much better then mine!!
The remap is very good and i'm impressed from the throttle remap! Very very fast!!

Brillant car!!! I drove an alien greeeeeen!!
Many thanks!

Jest to pierwszy raz widziałem polską na tym forum, nie można mówić słowo to sam, aby być uczciwym, ale potem nie może większość ludzi na tutaj .. lol

A mate just bought one of these and we use it for mountain biking, quality is incredible!!! I'm still rolling with GoPro 1 :smile: