Not a Clio I know

Gromb200

THE TOFFEE
Platinum Member
My Dad asked me to give his new car a good going over today, so 7 hours of wax on, wax off and here are the results. Took it out for a quick spin and was very impressed, really effortlessly fast and very comfy. :thumbup1:
DSC_0041.gif
DSC_0035.gif
DSC_0034.gif
DSC_0038.gif
DSC_0037.gif

Please feel free to keep any anti FORD remarks to yourself thanks! :wink:

Where Giles :wink:

It is brilliant to drive Roy, Green RS my next car for sure! :001_tt1:

I do like these however in silver it doesnt look all that aggressive. However in orange or white oh yes.

Is that electric white or silver? hard to tell under that light. Lovely Car! I really really miss my mk2 RS :worried:

It's a shame Ford still haven't sorted their colour matching problems on the bumpers / skirts.

is it the ST.?

Yea it is Jase

Is that electric white or silver? hard to tell under that light. Lovely Car! I really really miss my mk2 RS :worried:

It's a shame Ford still haven't sorted their colour matching problems on the bumpers / skirts.

Its Silver, from going over it today, I was really impressed with the paintwork, only 1 or 2 blemishes and the matching seems to be fine.

stunning.

that is all.

Totally agree fella, thats why I posted it! :wink:

Quite nice actually. Saw it on facebook and got worried you had p/x'd the Clio!

Looks great, though I am a Ford fan at heart anyway lol. I always hear how thirsty they are, don't think I could face buying a focus and not getting the RS though either. Damn fuel prices lol!

Looks really good, cracking car too.

Any mods? A good friend of mine is running ~325BHP with various Miltek and Dreamscience goodies. Fun. :smiley:

Robo, the last trackday my mate did in his, he got the MPG down to 9.1 which included a 55Mile round trip on the motorway. :smiley:

Very nice, I test drove an ST before the clio and they're great cars.

Shame the colour match on the plastics is so bad though, is it better in real life?

Ford have always had trouble with that, the new RS is the same, especially in that green colour.