No need to lurk anymore - my new 200!

I had been looking for the perfect 197 for months and months now, and after missing out on one that was the exact match (White FF, Speedlines, xenons, Recaros, Climate, Cup pack) I started to think that I should maybe spend a bit more and get a 200. All the FFs have climate and none have xenons, so easier to find one in my preferred spec. Plus if it's a 10 plate then I could get a CL10 plate :smiley:

I'd been checking Pistonheads and AutoTrader twice a day and last week I found one that had everything I wanted, Just under a year old on a 10 plate (4th March 2010), 7500 miles and a decent price too: £12,600

clio200-rear.jpg

clio200-interior.jpg

clio200-with182.jpg

clio200-front.jpg

(sorry for the bad pics - It's been raining all day and it's too clean to get wet!)

Spec:

Speedlines
Tunepoint with aux and Bluetooth
Recaros
Steering wheel insert
RenaultSport gear knob
Cup spoiler bought but not fitted yet

Spent all weekend cleaning this and the 182. If it rains tomorrow I'm cycling to work! :smiley:

LOL @ cycling. I can't cycle. Annoys me when cars overtake me on a bike, I get jealous because of the lack of effort required to drive :wink:

Both cars look awesome, love the new toy :wink:

Stunning! :smile:

Seems like you got a decent deal too, very low mileage which is never a bad thing!

Yep, very happy with what I got for the money. I've seen ones with double the mileage for a grand more. I only do 1500 miles a year so it won't go up by much either!

I'll get better pics when the sun comes back.

looks very nice better piccys of the knob plz

Will get one of it tomorrow in the daylight.

I love your great selection of cars :wink: RB <3

I love your garage even more! It is exactly what I want when I get a house (the only thing I want, not bothered about the rest lol, missus can decide that)!!

Similar Thread Suggestions