No more subway :(

It's only 185 stores out of a 1500 I think in the country. I assume they are only changing he stores situated in strongly populated muslin areas. I think it's been twisted by the papers to blow it out of proportion. It's pointless for a shop to tender for people that are not in the area. They are obviously trying to bring business in and advertising this will get more Muslims eating at subway.

there were advertising bacon sarnies last night on Yorkshire tv.....must of heard about all the upset :whatever:

Doesn't affect me as I think Subway is fecking disgusting. Bernard Matthews style meats with a bit of salad and sauce?

No thanks

**** subway!! They can take as many pork based products off their menu as they like, it won't stop your average bloke having a great big bacon sandwich with lashings of brown sauce in a morning.

I fancy taking a trip down asda and fill my trolley with the big family packs of bacon and smoked ham, cos someone will be protesting against that next

Am i right to assume The Daily Mail had something to do with blowing this out of proportion?

Pork wont sell in Muslim areas...Subway remove it from being on display....Daily Mail blow Subways attempts of saving money by reducing waste out of the water.

Hi

i remember when GB stood for great britain when we used to speak up and do our own thing and that was humainly stunning animals first and various other things but i wont even start on about those ,
we now have other countrys telling us what to do
and i dont really follow poitics but we are being walked all over by the eu and others
know wonder scotland wants independance