Nissan Nismo outsales clio 200.....

I had a VXR Arctic and personally preferred it to my 200 Cup, preferred the turbo over a N/A... and that remus!!!

*hides again*

I had a VXR Arctic and personally preferred it to my 200 Cup, preferred the turbo over a N/A... and that remus!!!

*hides again*

i dont know what i prefer..because the 1.6 turbo in the ST is alot nicer to drive all the time and has the torque for consistant power but the clios power up the rev band is brilliant when giving it a bit! haha

quite frankly some of the nicest sounding cars around my way are VXRs just something about them with and aftermarket system and they sound awesome!!

I remember my car. I hated it. Apart from..........

The exhaust. Had a remus down pipe. Remus back box BUT with a MPG un-silenced mid section and the smallest cat ever

Sounded brutal

The 2 piece that comes with the arctic as standard is something else, constant pops and bangs, real head turner! I had a Cooper S before the VXR and never really rated the S/C but I think going from the VXR 1.6T to a 2.0 NA it just feels like I'm missing something, your right when you say the power at the top of the rev range is great but sadly I don't drive above 4500rpm wherever I go ha!

I personally would switch back to an arctic in a heartbeat. Yet to drive the new Fez ST but heard many good reviews about it, may go for a test drive if you think its worth it?

Similar Thread Suggestions