Nimbus 197 in Tipton

Saw a Nimbus 197 in Tipton on the road that runs the side of Victoria Park near the Church at 1145Hrs today.

Think it's probably the same one I see in Sedgley, posted up in this section before, but never had any responce.

Near-ish!!!!!!!!!!! I can tell you don't come from the Black Country. Thats like saying Lancashire is in Yorkshire. Fred's place has to be at least 30 Miles away and its in Birmingham. :chair:

Wasn't me either, but I was near-ish @ BTM Performance around 12

was it private plate S7EUD, ive seen this go past my house and again further up the road.

i think there a few round this area (excluding roys) the one i keep seeing up sedgeley driven by a youngish lad, ive also seen a standard one driving by a middle aged woman and the one ive mentioned above.

Near-ish!!!!!!!!!!! I can tell you don't come from the Black Country. Thats like saying Lancashire is in Yorkshire. Fred's place has to be at least 30 Miles away and its in Birmingham. :chair:

It was only an inch away on Google maps! Lmao :-p

i think there a few round this area (excluding roys) the one i keep seeing up sedgeley driven by a youngish lad, ive also seen a standard one driving by a middle aged woman and the one ive mentioned above.
i know to 4 round here ryan
ive seen a young lad in 1 with private plate
woman from kinver
bloke from stourbridge
mine

Saw another Nimbus Sunday night on the Birmingham New road near Dudley. Think it was an 07 plate with a young bloke driving. Had a number plate light out! Lol!