Nimbus 197 Dunstable

My first spotted lol

Yes mate was going to give you a flash but wernt sure if you were from here.

You from around there? im from milton keynes way, just like the drive back if the roads are free

My first spotted lol

Yes mate was going to give you a flash but wernt sure if you were from here.

You from around there? im from milton keynes way, just like the drive back if the roads are free

lol hahah shlda just flashed anyways! didnt see u until u was basically just infront of me, my passenger was distracting me lol ...ive seen u in dunstable before. but na im from Markyate ( if youve ever heard of it?) where abouts in MK u from mate? ever go to the hockey stadium on sundays?

Yeah iv heard of it i used to live around dunstable way moved to mk 8yrs ago now i think.

I think ive seen you a couple of times around mk city centre but never been in my car, i go hockey stadium (network rail now lol) sometimes think ive seen you there before i think unless theres another white one about.

Not many of us around, saw a meg250 white there a few weeks ago.

You go every sunday?

yh might of been me, havent been in my car for quite a while now, when i go im usually in my brothers or my mates car. yh theres a few meg250's that go up there now,everytime i see one i want lol. before xmas i used to go quite regulary but have been about 3 times since xmas. when ur next going up give us a shout and il pop up. u done much to ur car? ive saw ur exhaust isnt standard ,after u drove past i looked in the mirrors :wink: haha

Have you got the black side skirts? If not it probably werent you, but this is like in the last year im talking.

Yeah its got a few bits, milltek catback, grooved front discs, anthracite wheels, gloss black diffuser, itg maxogen, remap, front splitter, ktec spoiler, planet audio speakers front and back + tweeters, all bulbs changed and some renaultsport stickers on the dash strips which easily add 10-15bhp lol

How about yours mate you got many mods?

And yeah next time i go ill give you a shout

na i havent got the black sideskirts mate, haha be nice if a map made 10-15bhp let alone a sticker.. yh done a few things, cage (alothough its out atm), KW coilies, Piper straight through plus numerous other things, bit of engine work :wink:... got a track day next saturday and them im sellign it mate, so if theres anything on that list u wld like to invest in give me a shout lol but be gd to meet up with ya before i sell up

Well iv got the h&r -40mm springs atm but am considering coilovers, which version you got and what sort of condition/ usage are they, and obviously what sort of price you looking for lol?

You mind dropping me a pm or write here a list of the things your looking to sell, id like to get in quick lol.

And yeah definately, i'll bring my mate could setup a little mini meet or something.