Newbie with new project...ouch!!!!

lmao mike . . . . ran out . . . . . . looks to me as though he never had any

Ooooooo I don't like seeing that at all! :blush:hmy:

Im glad you are putting the time and effort in to get it back on the road to its former glory! They are excellent cars! Will be good to see how it comes along over the next few weeks!

Update. Repairs nearly done. Panels will be replaced and hopefully sorted Saturday. Then the small stuff to get it absolutely right. Will take some pics of the work being done on Saturday

Nearly there...from this.....to this. Quick visit to Renault on Monday. Need windscreen trim and a plate that holds the U intake on over the fuse box. Then MOT, service and the small stuff...should be on the road in a week!!!!!

Last edited:
Thats really good mate! They look to have done a spot on job with the colour match etc! I hope you are pleased with how it has all gone, it is great to see another being put back on the road!

Drove car today on garage traders plate after Miltek was fitted. Felt tight with no adverse effects from smash. Got leak from top hose. Can you believe its 10 days to replace one from Renault. Manage to source one and few cosmetic bits to do tmw and we're nearly there....

looks awesome mate. back to its former glory. is it registered accident damaged now though?

looks awesome mate. back to its former glory. is it registered accident damaged now though?

Unfortunately thats a yes. Just come back from garage. Passed MOT with flying colours. All small bits done. My auto electrican recons he can programme key so that I dont need to put it in slot. Then back in garage for small leak intop hose, bodyshops refurbing two wheels and should be on my drive by Monday.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
K New Members 15