Newbie wants Projectors

A big holla all the way from Malaysia,

Less than 10 Clio 197's are running around the country and I'm a proud owner of one. Am simply in love with the car, have had it for about a year now.

Parts are horrendously tough to come by and any replacement parts takes the local dealer up to 3 weeks to ship in from France, but it just adds to the character of the car. Drive it,don't trash it.

So my point, I want projector headlights for my ride. Any idea where I can get 'em ?? And do they effect the voltage of the car, do I need a voltage regulator or something to keep the electronics in check ??

Please do advise.

Cheers...

thanks a bunch guys ... this is great ... i want projectors dude ... or which look better ?? any recommendations ???

Projector headlamps look the same as xenons but putting the xenon bulbs in will give that blue light instead of the yellow from standard bulbs.

You can get them from dealers, about £300 for the pair in england I think, no idea on the markup you see in malaysia?

And no, you don't need any voltage regulators. If you intend on putting xenon bulbs in then you can buy a kit which will include balasts

:welcome: to the site!

3 weeks shipping to Malaysia from France?!?!?! Use UPS - 3 days :wink:

Hope you get what you want for the car, 2nd member from Malaysia here :wink:

Welcome to the site. Ask Karl off here, username TwingoGeek, for a price on the headlights.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4