Newbie - Mel

Hi everyone, just thought i'd introduce myself - I am a mature (very!) new to Renault, RS197 driver living in East Devon, swapped my Impreza for an 07 RS197 last weekend.
What a great little car! I do miss the outright grunt of the Impreza but the Clio is a very good all rounder, guess I don't need to tell you all that! and I have reduced my running costs significantly.
All I intend to do to it is to get an ITG panel filter and a bluefin- Job done!
Look forward to looking at this site a lot more, cheers - Mel

:welcome:mate to the friendliest forum around nothing is to much for these guys

Hi, will post some pics asap, need to get it cleaned and polished first, wont get time until next Friday! work commitments! Will have a look @ your product range, cheers - Mel

Welcome to the site mel.

Having a 197 has redused your running costs, LoL.!

Hi Jase, and thanks - well it has in terms of basics like insurance and petrol, but I did say that I wouldn't do anything to it a week ago, now planning more POWWWER! lol

Haven't had time for a good search yet, did see Rentech @ Portsmouth, can you recommend anyone? I have booked in for a cam belt change with the main dealers in Exeter next week - charging £595 including tensioners, other belts and bits, seems a lot, they where asking £700 + initially though.

Welcome Mel!!!

Ah, I remember the ''just an ITG Panel'' line well... I've used that one myself. :smiley:

Welcome we've just come from an STI but love the Clio some cars are just getting too fast and uneconomical for the road.

Greetings, I'll be the weird one and ask for pictures of your old car? :smiley:

Sure you'll enjoy the Clio just as much, it's just a very different beast.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4