Newbie in a Nimbus!

Hi all,
I've had my R27 for a few weeks now and absolutely love it :biggrin:!

It's unfortunately not been too well looked after but a few repairs to the kerbed wheels, torn seat cover and odd scratches will see it on the road to recovery and give me a nice little project to work on. A thorough clean through, polish and coat of wax has helped already!

Scoured through the forum a few times and got a some ideas on things I might do, nothing out of the ordinary just some tidying up thats in order I think!

Watch this space :wink:...

welcome mate. pictures please. oh and have u registered it on our R27 register?

Welcome to the site!

Cannot understand why people would buy one of these and not look after it tbh! It is shocking! At least it is with a better home now though!

Thanks everyone, I'll post some pics next week once the bank holiday is out of the way - and get it mentioned on the R27 register as well. Is there a list of optional extras anywhere as I'm not 100% sure of what I've got that wasn't standard?

It's beyond me as well Mike but oh well, fortunes have changed for the little clio now!

Welcome and enjoy the site mate, and Mike people buy cars like these and don't take care of them because they dont appreciate what they have and get.

I know, quite like the wheels in silver but the fronts need a refurb somewhere along the line so they may yet end up anthracite or gloss black. Swinging towards black...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E New Members 5
S New Members 16
C R27 Register 1
C New Members 10
Megz Gallery 13