New Storm Grey Owner :D

Mike_Robo

Official North East Area Photographer.
Paid Member
Hi guys,

I've been on here a while with my Twingo 133 Gordini, but thought it best to introduce myself properly now that I've traded that in for a Clio 200 in Storm Grey :smiley: and may I add I'm loving every minute of it so far!

1039610_10151763499524101_1356512645_o.jpg

1048672_10151763499289101_1116543988_o.jpg

Very nice mate, you might be able to keep up on the runs now rather than standing at the side of the road pretending to be a rozzer :smiley:

@Robo_#1 cheers mate, yeah I know I was shocked at first but I like how subtle it is now :smile:

@nutnutwelshman yeah you too mate, your pep talk at darlington got me going haha! my first run out doesnt really top yours to Spa though!

@Roblynn1977 cheeky bugger! I kept up ok before... haha

I love storm grey as I have 1 myself but I just can't get my head to work round the flat grey and silver combo. Even weird seeing it without a black roof

I'm so used to looking at this colour combo.....

2ez4ppj.jpg

Maybe its a grower

Was gonna say you didn't seem to exactly struggle in the Twingo, Clio is just the same really but..... More!

I love storm grey as I have 1 myself but I just can't get my head to work round the flat grey and silver combo. Even weird seeing it without a black roof

I'm so used to looking at this colour combo.....

2ez4ppj.jpg

Maybe its a grower

Yeah i was surprised when i saw the silver wheels, all of the SG 200s ive seen have black wheels :s

It is a grower though, just looks subtle. I do love the black roof, the wheels are spotless, but i may spray them in the future :smile:

Was gonna say you didn't seem to exactly struggle in the Twingo, Clio is just the same really but..... More!

Yeah the clio is just soooo much smoother. The twingo is more raw, you have to fight with it, but the clio is more refined and nicer to drive

Looks sweet, never seen storm grey up close before, but i must say it looks alot different when moving

@Robo_#1 cheers mate, yeah I know I was shocked at first but I like how subtle it is now :smile:

@nutnutwelshman yeah you too mate, your pep talk at darlington got me going haha! my first run out doesnt really top yours to Spa though!

@Roblynn1977 cheeky bugger! I kept up ok before... haha

Only joking mate you kept up well to say you was giving up 100bhp to me at the time

Next run out should be fun