New Owner... Just a few concerns

what spec is it, recaros etc, me personally would bite there heads off as its surpose to be the better package compared to the 197

doubt they would straight swop for a car with recaros but could always get some.
some on ebay now for a 200.

take it fella more warranty, less miles and more importantly straight.
it'll not be a problem being an ex demo there's guys on here with ex press cars and they're fine and they've been thrashed round tracks and roads up and down the country.

sounds like a very good end to the story tbh... that's costing them to sort it out for you and i don't think you can complain at their efforts. i'd take the 200

Update number 2 of the day,

Just been back from looking at the Clio 200, decided to take the swap I pick it up on Wednesday, has just about every extra I can think of apart from Recaro Seats :worried: but cant complain the 197 didnt have Recaro's will post Pics of both up shortly

Thanks for the advise Guy's

but the bad news is your gonna have to put up with me on the forum More :tongue_smilie:

Rudger

Glad you got this sorted, sounds like it's worked out for the best in the end!

Get some pics up of the new one when you can!

great news for you mate,

glad its worked out in the end for you, by the sounds of things you have got yourself a cracking little deal. :thumbup1:

awaiting the pics, lol

Thats a great result! Im glad they came good in the end! Cant be bad getting a nearly new car outta it! Its the best result as I know I wouldn't have been happy driving around in a car with a bad history!

Shame about the recaros but if you didn't have them to start with its not like your settling for less! In fact it sounds like you have taken them to the cleaners lol! At least it means you also wont have any trouble getting warranty work etc done if needs be you can just remind them of all this!