New Membership Packages NOW LIVE

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Hello everyone

Recently, members of the site have expressed an interest into how they can further their support for the site, and Jase and myself have been working on some new membership options for you.

We have now launched two new membership schemes - Gold and Platinum.

Now the two new membership options are as follows:

Gold: £20 - 2 years membership
Additional Benefits include:
-Move your own threads
-Close your own threads
-500 PM Message Capacity
-175 x 175 pixel Profile Picture
-100 x 100 pixel Avatar
-700 x 100 pixel signature picture size (or 5 lines of text)
-Additional storage for photos albums/attachments
TWO small clio197.net/clio200.net stickers PLEASE pick the right membership accordingly to receive the correct pack

Platinum: £40 - Life member
Additional Benefits in addition to Gold membership:
-Custom User Title (where it says "Paid Member" etc under your name)
-Delete your own threads/posts
-750 PM Message Capacity
-200 x 200 pixel profile picture size
-120 x 120 pixel avatar size
-1000 x 150 pixel sig image size (or 6 lines of text)
-Customise profile page (colours, fonts etc)
TWO small clio197.net/clio200.net stickers PLEASE pick the right membership accordingly to receive the correct pack

If you are an existing Paid Member wanting to upgrade, you can do so also. You will receive a new pack if you change status. (IE. Upgrade from Gold to Platinum)

Memberships can be found Here

Comparison between membership options:

membershipopptions.jpg

If you have any suggestions, comments or questions, please post away.

Thank you for your continuing support for the site, it could not exist without your support - all membership monies are put back into the site, and used for banners and events such as French Car Show & Trax

MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.

membership packs free with gold or platinum membership...

d1c997f7.jpg
0bd29c1c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
By the time I've paid for tshirts and delivery there would be next to no money to go towards the site.

you selling the t-shirts and merchandise seperatly then? wouldnt mind a tshirt or hoody so i could represent at the car shows i attend over here in northern ireland

I might sign up in the near future - I only paid my first £5 annual sub about a month ago! Lol!

Just upgraded to platinum membership but couldnt find where to put my requested stickers? anyway could i please have the 200.net ones please?

Cheers

Nashy

There should be a box you can add additional comments in.

Put the request in there (well, too late now, but not for people who haven't upgraded) :smile::smile:

ill do platinum tomoz guys thanks for all the work u have put in to make the site so user friendly

lol im sure the big red button doesnt get used that often

It doesn't indeed. You are right.

But come 04h30 on Friday morning, if certain people don't turn up at Dover, then it will be used :wink::wink::wink:

Thank you for your support :smile:

this is the gold and platinum next to each other.
they are both so shiny they pic up the colour of the reflection.

goldandplatinum001.jpg
goldandplatinum003.jpg
goldandplatinum005.jpg
goldandplatinum006.jpg
goldandplatinum007.jpg
goldandplatinum008.jpg
goldandplatinum009.jpg

Can we sell gold n plat stickers seperate at a higher cost? Maybe give plat membership for a month free with purchase?

Gold subscription ordered guys. I couldn't find the details box on the Paypal site though. Must be that my eyesite is getting old! Could someone make sure the 200.net stickers find their way to me?

Gold subscription ordered guys. I couldn't find the details box on the Paypal site though. Must be that my eyesite is getting old! Could someone make sure the 200.net stickers find their way to me?

I will indeed :smile:

Thank you for your support :smile: