New member saying hi

Thanks for letting me join, I'm new to clio's well I will be when I find one to but!! I'm not new to Renaultsport though, I've had 2 Megane's the first being a 225 trophy which I loved to bit then the second is my best car to date and that's the awesome Megane 250 and wow what a car but it time to move on now so I've parted with that and bought a nice t5 camper and I'm currently on the look out for a good 197 with history and belts done!??
I'd be great full if you know or have seen one for sale that's around the 4K mark I'd appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to owning a nice small hot hatch I can park in the garage for weekend fun and shows!

cheers

Mick

Welcome along. Renaultsports are somewhat addictive aren't they? T5 should be a blast in a different way.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.
The Renaults are had to leave and selling the Meg has been one of the hardest decisions I've had to make and I'm going to be sad to see it go, but I will have a little toy in its place when I get a 197. As for the t5 well that's just in a league of it own lol

I thought I found the perfect ly 197 until I done an mot check and asked the seller about it only for him to stop replying so I'm lead to believe not all is as it seems with it. BUT I have found a nice one with low miles but that had the belts done in 2012! Are the belts on these the same as the Meg every 6 year?
if I can upload a pic of it I'm hoping someone might be able to shed some light on it as it's got a 197.net sticker in the window!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
:welcome:
hope you find one soon..they are great fun..if you become a paid member you will have access to the " for sale section"..

Similar Thread Suggestions