New Clio 197 owner. Middlesbrough

Hi everyone, just thought I'd introduce my self, I'm John and have just bought a clio 197, on a 56 plate in albi blue!
Absolutely love it!

Last edited:
Welcome mate!!! Where abouts in Middlesbrough you from?
Glad your loving the car, should get yourself on a run out with us sometime. Ill let you know when the next one is if your interested :thumbsup:

Live just near James Cook hospital mate, yeh let me know and I'll see what I'm doing!
Where are you from?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Im over at Normanby mate, Plenty of us North Easterners about lately so always good to add one more!
Were doing a run to Hartside in April, Not going to be the first one of the year but should be the first big one. Ill keep you posted.

Welcome! Plenty of RenaultSport forums around but this is by far the best! Good friendly folk with good advice and knowledge always ready to answer any car related questions. Quite a few of us from the North East on here too! As Jake says check out the next meet for Hartside in the NE section of the forum. Last year was a huge meeting as the pictures will show. By the way a great colour on a fantastic car, good choice!

Cheers everyone! Yeah this forum is looking very friendly, still working out how to use it and what's where like haha! I will get some pics up as soon as I can. Cars only standard at the moment like!

Ahh yes it is!! Sorry guys ha just went from what the dealer told me but after looking it up it does look like its albi ha

Last edited:
Yeah I see, Yess same as urs then bud.
This run in April how far is it then? I think I'm going to come like, might just follow u down to Darlington on the day then if you are alright with that?

Thats no problem at all mate, ill be with a couple others convoying over. Run itself is about 100 miles altogether from Darlington, not too bad but take a full tank as you do go through it haha! Sending you a pm now mate.

Similar Thread Suggestions