New Blood!!

Had my Clio 197 F1 (195 out of 500) for about a month........totally love it really want to mod it. It's Silver had a parrot system installed but want to do more spoiler to start with, any ideas? Live in St.Leonards-on-sea not seen one 197 my way have seen a couple of 200's tho

start with an exhaust pal. then a remap will make u fall in love all over agen. if the budget stretches uprate the suspension and brakes. then if u really want u can start with engine work. make it really fast lol

Woody....... I like your style exhaust sounds like a good place to start, will look into it!! Seen a amazing pic on face book, if you search clio sport there is a pick of a sliver Clio body kitted out to the max....fat as you like! Hey Mike Sussex Massive !!! Will def get some pictures posted soon too!

i like performance more than style i think. oh and noise the clio makes a sweet noise lol.

Wicked guys this site is a god send!! Will start getting a shopping list together.......I am a fan of style and performance so a fair mix of both is the plan. Woody the noise the Clio makes at the mo is great so if we can tweak that I'm going to be in auto moto heaven hehe!! Word up Jase...loving the site!!

Indeed ITG best possible start I also noticed better pick up after fitting mine . And much better noise . !

Welcome anyway

Similar Thread Suggestions