New 200 ordered

Hi all,

New to the forum. Just getting clued up before I take delivery of my brand spanker in October.

Currently have FF 133 in (Albi?) Blue w/ cup pack but needed to treat myself after a new job and a 200 mile relocation!

:driveby:

Cheers guys.

It's agony already. I'm just glad the 133 still puts a smile on my face every now and again. Can't imagine what the killer wait would be like without something fun in the meantime.

I'll try and fine some pics of the current to compare with the new when she arrives. Went a bit mad on the options list too but hey- if you are going to sign your life away...

FF 200
Racing Blue (kind of stubborn about paying for paint!!!)
Cup Pack
Black Speedlines
Cup (Shopping trolley) spoiler... contentious, I know
Bluetooth and Monitor
Rear tints and carbon trim
Power mirrors

Now, the elephant in the room... looking around on here, I'd imagine it's a bit of a sin not to get the Recaros but I travel a lot between Kent and my new place in Coventry and I did like the standard seats on test drive (and in my 133) so shut my eyes and made the decision. Guess I'll see how that goes in time

Darren

Best colour and a good spec, I ordered mine without the recaro's for same reason, due to mileage and the wear and then changed mind and ended up getting it with the recaro's. Have a sit in one with them and see how ya find it before ruling them out totally.

I did try the recaros in a separate demo and as much as I think they look great and held you well, they were very firm for some pretty sketchy roads on my long drives. I'm not a small guy either!

Snap! My fat ass meant I went on a diet when I got the 200 in march lol, and being a short arse I do look a bit of a tit getting in and out, but love them once am in.

And ya need a membership to the forum to go with ya shiny new motor, if only so ya can access the "Ask Karl Section" does some good prices on genuine renault bits :smile:

(free plug there for karl lol)

Tidy spec mate :smile: sure you'll love it nice one on the cup spoiler a lot of hate on here
For them but I think they finish the car off