New 200 ordered

Welcome to the site. Did you get a good deal on it? I'm kind of thinking about getting some info on one myself, especially now they've started doing this 4+ thing.

I have a British Gas van to keep my heart pounding whilst I wait for mine......sigh! Could be worse fella, I ordered mine in May, picking it up September so not that far off, good choice of colour and spec, enjoy!

Welcome to the site. Did you get a good deal on it? I'm kind of thinking about getting some info on one myself, especially now they've started doing this 4+ thing.

With the 4+ deals they now go up to 5 years on the 0% so you struggle to get too much out of them (played three dealers off against each other to little success). Sutton Park did okay on my trade-in for me as the 133 has a ding in the drivers door and a couple of dints in passenger (car park tossers!).

The deal suited me and and got me out of my PCP. I'm pretty happy.

I have a British Gas van to keep my heart pounding whilst I wait for mine......sigh! Could be worse fella, I ordered mine in May, picking it up September so not that far off, good choice of colour and spec, enjoy!

Wow, painful!

Customary crappy phone pic attached (I think?)

Attachments

• 335812_717031174368_5095232_o.jpg
    335812_717031174368_5095232_o.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 51
That is a really nice spec. that you have chosen! The 4+ deals are really good and - like you said - if you are signing your life away make sure you get the car you really want! :smile:

Well the wait is finally over. Got to have a sneak peak when I went to sign some forms yesterday. Even covered in a thick layer of transit $h1t and with all the foam on, the blue really pops.

Sutton Park haven't been the greatest on the customer service front but I fear they haven't had a lot of help from their terrible systems and quite a delay getting it built.

The increase in insurance wasn't horrible though. Under a hundred notes for ten insurance groups higher. Reasonably happy with that.

Customary terrible phone picture (in low light with a beautiful backdrop) below

predelivery.jpg

So tomorrow is collection day! It's dragged it's heels but it's finally here!!!

Tomorrow could be a slow one!

Will you be able to sleep tonight?

Eventually!!! A lot of late night TV later...

Good stuff, I'm I'm Coventry so I'll keep an eye out for you.

Ahh, I think it may have been you I saw near the A46 on the way home from work a few weeks back. Traffic was too heavy to get close enough to read the plate and too dark to see which blue it was.

THIS IS THE SLOWEST WORK DAY EVER!

Possibly, I've took the stripes off the boot and bonnet so it's not as easily identified. How's it been for you?

Yeah, I read that on your progress thread. Almost as controversial a decision as ordering the cup spoiler by the look of people's replies!!! Kudos for the bold shout.

The first weekend has been good. Have stuck to the 600 miles sub 3500rpm running in book advice but I had to do a long run anyway so I've nearly knocked that off. Should clean up the rest easily this week and start to wind it up a bit more at the weekend. Has given me time to familiarise myself with it too.

Couldn't be happier so far and I'm sure once I've pulled it's pants down and found some decent twisties round here I'll be grinning from ear to ear!

:driveby: