New 197 Cup in Leeds

Picked it up last night.. It's fantastic!

Had a 172 Cup years ago and have been through the ranks with cars before coming back to one. Feels great! Bought mainly to slow me down, my old Saab had 300hp/390lbft and it silly really, would end up getting into big trouble with the law if I kept it much longer.

It's a standard car with aircon. I wanted Recaros but can't have everything. I'll probably add them later if I can get them past my OH. Standard wheels as I don't like Speedlines and no spoilers as I don't like them either!

No plans to modify. Just keep it original. Things to do straight off are window seals, new wipers and RS mats which I'm picking up today. Oh and I just got a Gold membership.

Quick pic as it stands now...

5c7d1e8d.jpg

Get to know your local dealers wakefield or ponte.

You will be amazed how good a deals you can get.

There are a number of members in and around Leeds so welcome to the clan,

Welcome dude!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. What part of Leeds you in?

I'm moving to Rodley next weekend, so if you see my dirty, black 197 - slap the horn and give me a wave!

Cheers lads.

It's mainly for my lass so may be her you see in it mainly!

I'm in Garforth, where's the rest of the Leeds lot based?

This car has been looked after at Harrats previously but think I'll let RS Tuning look after it from now on as I've been going there for years for
maps etc!

Cheers lads.

It's mainly for my lass so may be her you see in it mainly!

I'm in Garforth, where's the rest of the Leeds lot based?

This car has been looked after at Harrats previously but think I'll let RS Tuning look after it from now on as I've been going there for years for
maps etc!

I was going to say it looked like garforth near the football ground?

Born and bread there but moved about 10 years ago. Mum and dad still live there and wife's are in kippax.

Look out for a LY 200 and a LY megane 265 trophy.

That will be one of us.

I was going to say it looked like garforth near the football ground?

Born and bread there but moved about 10 years ago. Mum and dad still live there and wife's are in kippax.

Look out for a LY 200 and a LY megane 265 trophy.

That will be one of us.

Ah so you're in Kippax? I only go there to ASK and iirc my takeaways come from some dirty establishment there!

And yeah just over the road from Ginetta...

better look out for me then.............

Garforth lad yourself then? Where abouts?

Phil i now live out towards Selby in one of the villages but fox is east garforth area.

But with our parents in the area we are often about and i fill up regular at tescos for a bit of 99.

There is also a albi 200 and a gordini knocking about.

Yeah I always use the 99 from Tescos.. Glad some others are using it then! Im always curious how longs it's been sat in the tanks for!

Ahh I should see Fox about then!

You can tell how many use it as the pump will prime if it's not been used for a while. There is a monthly meet for the Yorkshire posse at Wakefield.

I don't often make it due to shifts but fox is a very regular.