New 197 Cup in Leeds

Likewise, i'm usually up at 2 or just getting home at that time.

Crap innit! I start between 1 and 3 in the morning! So if I'm doing anything on an evening I need to be off the next day!

I'm free at the moment on the 30th for that meet but I think my mates have organised us a curry.. Will have to see.

Identical to mine. See you at a meet sometime (where I will convince you to get a K-tec exhaust and remap) :-D

Ha.. Dunno, I'd have it mapped at RS Tuning if I did but tbh it's not worth it in an NA, it'd be worth £100 maybe but not £300 odd.

My last car was mapped to 300hp/390lbft so it still won't be even close!!

Don't need an exhaust it's bloody loud as it is! Does the Cup have less soundproofing? I looked on the bulkhead behind the glovebox and it's just bare metal lol.

If anything I'll get Recaros then just spend money keeping it nice n tidy.

Hi buddy! :smiley: I'm from garforth but now living with the mrs in kippax. Feels wierd leaving garforth after 21 year. Just seen your white clio cup parked away in drive in front of the peugeot. Just been to drop a friend off near yours. It looks sweet! :smiley: you ever go to colton (mcdonalds) in it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Nice little cup! Mine had aircon from factory too!! Throw a spoiler on it and some subtle Matt black/ grey graphics! The missus will love it!