Need to sell my 197...

Need to sell my 197 cup unfortunately due to my missus being pregnant, therefore we need a bigger/more economical car.... Around the same price I'll get for mine, (08 Cup, 24953miles, nimbus silver, standard, excellent condition) no more, any suggestions?

Also I don't seem to be able to post on the for sale forum :S Why?

look at the for sale rules....either paid member of 100 posts and been on here 3 month

We've just had our first baby and can honestly say that everything fits in the 200 with some room to spare.

mate dont sell it ive got a 3yr old and ive had the cup for a year u can fit wee ones in it no bother

We go camping though and it's already a squeeze.... We would have to leave the child at home lol! Not worried about day to dayness..... Could do with saving some ££ on the petroleums too I guess....

lol to hell with trying to heat up a bottle in the middle of the night in a tent lol. or try and change a fudgin stinkin nappy lol lol amagine how much the smell would hang around in the tent. lol maybe i just thought to much into that there

lol lol lol lol probably did but u cant beat the smell of ur own blend haha. the tent would just be like a giant dutch oven

I've got two kids (20 months, and 4) and the clio is just fine, its no different to a normal 3 door family car really.

Although we do also have a scenic, that the wife uses when i'm at work, but we holiday and visit in the cliio.