Need to sell my 197...

We changed to a 197 Cup when our baby was born last year from a Clio Trophy.

There is enough space & Isofix front (+ Airbag Disable) & rear if there are no Recaro's.

Strange thing is I would not have got without Recaro's if I did not have a Baby but its a godsend getting the 1st baby seat in the front.

On to the next baby seat in the back & 3 door works pretty well as you can get directly in front of the baby when strapping in.

I think you are right about space with camping but I think this will be last on your mind & I have thought I could hire a diesel estate for a week if I need it for that.

Well just had our first scan this morning and we have discovered we'll be having twins!!!

So it looks like for practical and monetary reasons the 197 will have to go... :-(

I have currently got it on auto trader at £9200, which going by the other adverts seems reasonable. But I haven't had any calls at all yet. Do I reduce the price or stick it out?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Clio works fine as a family car. We have a 10 month old and if you buy a suitable sized seat and pushchair that folds up nicely then you won't have any issues. Don't forget the Clio is megastar rated on the NCAP and it has all the ISOFix bits and bobs too. It's not worth worrying about MPG anyway, you won't need to drive anywhere once the babies arrive as everybody will want to visit you. :smiley: