Nankang NS-2R Review

Fitted now. Love them so far although I haven't given it full beans.
0AD3DF85-FB7B-496D-AF9E-191BECDA8B3B.jpg
Another shot.
2920BBDF-CE3F-4107-8C4B-D87DDE5E3739.jpg

big Thankx to @fernadez for the tyres and @smtihandroper for the centre caps.

Emo give them beans mate get them warm , u will have a big grin on your face as you will believe you are a driving god !!! Lol having a buzz but ya know what I mean !!

@Gam is the gp circuit open tomorow really want to do it see your car today along with couple others off here

GP circuit was only open on Wednesday evening. What was you in matey? If you are up there today drop me a text on 07903240803. I'll likely be leaving around 2 so let me know and I'll come say hi if you're about.

Black 197 only done 4 laps as broke linkage cables so need to source some more megane cables did speak to a couple of lads earlier off here but don't no there names lol

Mine will hopefully arrive today (thanks Fernandez!)

What pressures are people running for the road and what for track?

@GFWilliams @FaithlessEmo

The tyres are available in 215/45/17 and 225/45/17. Either is fine for the clio, however, if you are lowered on coilovers id suggest the 215's as you may get slight rubbing. I may have got rubbing because 1 i am very low and 2 I have an 8" rim with a 48et offset. Standard wheels and springs will be fine with 225 even with spacers.

I'm quite low on 18x8's with spacers, 225 tyres on it currently are ok. Would these be as well?

I wouldn't run 32 all round on the road. I'd run what Renault suggest in the manual personally. Is it 28-30 or something?

I wouldn't run 32 all round on the road. I'd run what Renault suggest in the manual personally. Is it 28-30 or something?

The Renault manual is for different tyres and will be for general driving for everyone.

I'll experiment a bit with the pressures and see what I like the most :smile:

e3emysat.jpg
So mine arrived this weekend very big thank you to [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] for sorting them out and for sorting out postage :wink: pleasure to deal with even when I messed up payment haha, currently sitting in the corner of the garage teasing me till I get my alloy back from the powdercoater, can't wait for a wee blast around the Cairngorms :tongueout: and get them scrubbed in preparation for Knockhill in 4 weeks :smiley:

You won't be disappointed sunshine. They really great! Don't be afraid when cornering that you think they are going to give in, give it a little bit more on the go pedal and they will step up to the plate!