Nankang NS-2R Review

The nankang ns2 is pure pants there terrible tyres , the t1r is also a crap tyre in my opinion , the ns2r is a different ball game , for 400 quid there's a few decent options out there in my opinion , but a lot boils down to longevity , how long do you want out of them , do you track your car , etc etc

Mine are deffo ns-2, had a look at the r's but don't do 205/45/17 so won't be going for them. Might go for maxxis maz-1 or pr 1

Just to add onto these had a chance to drive in the wet through the week. No problems what so ever.

As I've said I don't drive silly in the wet and I had nothing but confidence when driving along the whole time.

Further update!

Done two 15 minute sessions on the GP circuit here and the tyres once again performed brilliantly. Ran 25F / 28R and once they were up to heat the grip was astonishing!

What size Nankangs should I go for on my 197 (standard wheels, but with spacers). Currently got 215 width tyres but they look a bit stretched, could I go for 225/45/17 and would it benefit me?

What size Nankangs should I go for on my 197 (standard wheels, but with spacers). Currently got 215 width tyres but they look a bit stretched, could I go for 225/45/17 and would it benefit me?

Mine have arrived today. If you go on www.cazanracing.co.uk the only 17 inch size tyre is the right one. I believe they are 225.
@GFWilliams @FaithlessEmo

The tyres are available in 215/45/17 and 225/45/17. Either is fine for the clio, however, if you are lowered on coilovers id suggest the 215's as you may get slight rubbing. I may have got rubbing because 1 i am very low and 2 I have an 8" rim with a 48et offset. Standard wheels and springs will be fine with 225 even with spacers.

Last edited:
[MENTION=26438]FaithlessEmo[/MENTION], you'll be more than OK, enjoy the extra contact patch and please let me know what you think of them :smile:

[MENTION=4920]Gam[/MENTION] is the gp circuit open tomorow really want to do it see your car today along with couple others off here