My Ultra Red 197 FF

Today I took rear arches out for first time and give good clean!:wink:

I can't find my camera at the moment so I have to use I phone. lol

inside3_zps4426616d.jpg

IMG_0450_zpsc6fdf6b9.jpg

inside4_zps3a4445b7.jpg

inside2_zpsa482bc2f.jpg

Front arches next job soon!:wink:

Great work mate ..that puts my cleaning to shame! I'm not at the level yet where I'm taking parts off to clean them!

Hey Giles. I'm good thanks mate, I hope you are too.

Just been mega busy, but still loving my Clio. (Even though it seems to fall apart without touching it)

Updated...

Took driver side arches out for the first time, took me a while how to get them out without damage it......gave them a good clean too :wink:

1_zps2db9c1ee.jpg

3_zpse289deaa.jpg

2_zps3bc0cf8f.jpg

passenger side next :wink:

Updated 2...

Did passenger side arches too :wink:

P1020906_zpsf8c12f6c.jpg

P1020907_zpsc4f1f6f4.jpg

Lovely and clean :smiley:

P1020908_zpsad3e505a.jpg

P1020909_zps4e88eccd.jpg

Comments welcome.

Next plan is front bumper off :wink:

Updated.....

Right I took the rear diffuser off to clean up and replace all the bolts and clips.

9r_zpsmhrcfrik.jpg

Rust clips vs new clips - I replace all.

8r_zpsjs1xi8l3.jpg

7r_zpsgvqdgixa.jpg

New exhaust hanger both side. Can see old getting rust, blame the winter and salts on the road few years ago. So havn't been out in winter for near 5 year now.

6r_zps9pwdn9lw.jpg

New exhaust hanger both side and new bolts.

5r_zpsj2ver4qp.jpg

Clean up diffuser and put meguiars ultimate protectant.

4r_zpsdh0ekkdg.jpg

Another close up diffuser...

3r_zpsmhnwsuhe.jpg

10r_zpsmebbif2u.jpg

All back on :smile:

2r_zpsbmrdzg0c.jpg

1r_zpsiqczjbbs.jpg

Thanks for looking!

wow mate what can I say here, the expression "showroom condition" is taken to another level lol My car underneath is nasty!

Giles so proud of you for keeping your beast looking like new.We have had our cars roughly the same time and as much as I've tried to look after mine you go way beyond anything a top class detailed would do.Keep it up Mr Clean :smile:

wow mate what can I say here, the expression "showroom condition" is taken to another level lol My car underneath is nasty!

Sure is showroom condition! :smiley:

Giles so proud of you for keeping your beast looking like new.We have had our cars roughly the same time and as much as I've tried to look after mine you go way beyond anything a top class detailed would do.Keep it up Mr Clean :smile:

Cheers Roy, hope you well!