My Ultra Red 197 FF

Right it was my bank holiday today, Been doing undo the bolts under the side skirt to clean in there. Not sure how they come off so I leave it on and didn't want to risk it.

It first time for over 5 year when I took all the bolts off, shocking how much mud it got in there each side! Took some pics of my phone.

img3_zpsc460f20f.jpg

img2_zpsc94ac966.jpg

img1_zpsd06d4dd9.jpg

img4_zpsa75cbd74.jpg

img5_zps1c99bfdc.jpg

That's just from under the side skirts!?!

I dread to think how much mine must have in there then hahaha!!!

wow very clean, can believe that much dirt built up in the skirts :zomg:

i noticed you have fitted a auto dimming mirror was it,a straight swap with some minor wiring, anything that needed modifying to make it fit ?

Yes it a strange swap, careful they are not easy get them off! Think I brought a megane wires and need to plug at the side windscreen. Need to take the cover off on the driver side (please for give me I can't remember, I had too many things took aparts in the past, they so many wires and plugs in the clio lol) You can modifying to cigarette lighter which is easy.

Last edited:
you so neglect your car!!! fancy not cleaning inside the sill trims:innocent:

when i changed the wheelarch trim on mine i got 3 handfulls of mud out from the front of the arch/sill area :blink:

Went for mot and it pass no problem. It done 701 miles in 12 month. :smile:

Not a great pic lol

IMG-20130926-00653_zpsc8812a20.jpg

The guy who did mot my 197, he said what a lovely motor and cleaner I ever see!

Last edited:
for got to say....It now over 6 year I own this clio 197 from new with done 20k miles and I still love it!