MY SECOND HOME

^^^^^lol

Kev - I loved that facebook video i saw you tagged in; of F1 cars over the years trying to take Eau Rouge flat.

Or was it the one showing the comparison of F1 cars vs GT cars ?

Whatever. Looking down the hill with the F1's accelerating out of sight, then cornering and going up the hill was hard to take in.....
It does wake you up the curb on the left is key just keep your foot in @sevenfourate

Reactions: sevenfourate
^^^^^lol

Kev - I loved that facebook video i saw you tagged in; of F1 cars over the years trying to take Eau Rouge flat.

Or was it the one showing the comparison of F1 cars vs GT cars ?

Whatever. Looking down the hill with the F1's accelerating out of sight, then cornering and going up the hill was hard to take in.....

Seriously mate, being at the bottom of Eau Rouge (Eau Rouge actually IS the bottom, there's a little river with a red clay bed) and watching the F1 cars go up the hill is right up there with the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Seriously looks like they're going to take off.

As good an example of aero at work as you'll ever see.

Seriously mate, being at the bottom of Eau Rouge (Eau Rouge actually IS the bottom, there's a little river with a red clay bed) ...

correct. and the rest of the climb (sort of) is called the 'raidillion'. drives me nuts when i hear people getting this wrong. :smile:

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Thanks for your kind words Kev and for starting the thread. I agree that a forum is nothing without it's members though. And a @nutnutwelshman thread is nothing without pictures of some grubby race track in Belgium :tonguewink:

@Chris and I had a vision for the site when we were put in place as Admins, and although it's still an ongoing project, we're very happy with how things have progressed so far, and we're very glad that it's becoming such a popular place to visit. The way that the membership has grown over the last few months is brilliant, and what I personally like is that even the newest members get stuck right in with the chat and banter - that to me shows what a warm and welcoming place the forum is. It means a lot that a long-term member like yourself Kev can have such kind words to say about the site as it is currently, having seen what it's been like in the past. Thank you.

The Mods do an amazing job with keeping the forum running smoothly and all the staff work closely to make sure we keep this site as one of the best on the web.

Thanks for your kind words Kev and for starting the thread. I agree that a forum is nothing without it's members though. And a @nutnutwelshman thread is nothing without pictures of some grubby race track in Belgium :tonguewink:

@Chris and I had a vision for the site when we were put in place as Admins, and although it's still an ongoing project, we're very happy with how things have progressed so far, and we're very glad that it's becoming such a popular place to visit. The way that the membership has grown over the last few months is brilliant, and what I personally like is that even the newest members get stuck right in with the chat and banter - that to me shows what a warm and welcoming place the forum is. It means a lot that a long-term member like yourself Kev can have such kind words to say about the site as it is currently, having seen what it's been like in the past. Thank you.

The Mods do an amazing job with keeping the forum running smoothly and all the staff work closely to make sure we keep this site as one of the best on the web.
I only say what I think as you probably know @Jimmy and I love my playground but need to get you out there one day bud

Reactions: Sean197 and Jimmy
Agree with Jimmi's comment above..Kev has been a member on here for a couple of centuries now so he knows :tongueout:
no but on a more serious note..I myself have been a member for some time and have seen/experienced things that I wasnt very keen on..some things will always be tough to deal with but with us being considerate and patient,we can make it work...I believe we are on the right path.

many thanks to all our members and staff members to make this such a welcoming place..!!

This site is just awesome.

Could go on and say more but that line just sums it up perfectly I think.

I'm more used to being on local forums, not car specific ones, last time I was was a corsa one and got a bit dull eventually apart from the guys on it, but once you've seen a corsa...lowered...on irmschers....you've seen em all.

Think with this site what makes it different is the varied amounts of clios on it, yes there's 197s, 200s, and not forgetting you 200ts and 220ts (?) but then there's the specials, the cups, the non cups, with cup packs, that no two cars are alike.

Then there's the members, which are just as unique as the cars they have, even those that have left the clio scene etc still remain on here is dedication to the site and it's atmosphere.

I've only been on a couple of weeks, paid for gold, and have to say addicted to this as much as the car herself.

So all in all, to everyone, fantastic job. :thumb:

Only forum I've ever been on so don't have much to compare it to but...

In echoing what others have already said, I've been made to feel welcome from the start by all the mods/admin and other members. Really glad I joined.

Have also had the pleasure of meeting a lot of the "staff" and a few other members and amazingly they're not all psychos and knob heads:smiley:

Spend way to much time on here reading and learning about these cars but enjoy every minute!

Look forward to more of the same and hopefully meeting a few new/old faces again this year.

Keep up the great work. It is appreciated.