MY SECOND HOME

This thread has got to be shock of the year!

:smiley:

I bet everyone who comes in is expecting a pic of the entry road to a certain race track or one of a Clio going round La Source on three wheels.

This place is bloody awesome. Extremely well moderated for a start. Plus full of really helpful members, always give credit when it's due, honest with their opinions but respectful if needs be, amazing knowledge base, some bloody awesome cars of all varieties and some damn fine banter. Will gladly join in with the thumbs up.

What did I miss? I've lived through a few bad moments on other forums, it's always a shame. If it's a sensitive subject I fully understand my question being swerved.

This thread has got to be shock of the year!

:smiley:

I bet everyone who comes in is expecting a pic of the entry road to a certain race track or one of a Clio going round La Source on three wheels.

This place is bloody awesome. Extremely well moderated for a start. Plus full of really helpful members, always give credit when it's due, honest with their opinions but respectful if needs be, amazing knowledge base, some bloody awesome cars of all varieties and some damn fine banter. Will gladly join in with the thumbs up.

What did I miss? I've lived through a few bad moments on other forums, it's always a shame. If it's a sensitive subject I fully understand my question being swerved.
@///M their were times when it was over policed and certain members abused the generously of the forum bud it's back now

Reactions: sevenfourate
Members that make a good forum Kev :smile:

Really appreciate the kind words - we do our best for the site!

Long may it continue!!!

^^^^^lol

Kev - I loved that facebook video i saw you tagged in; of F1 cars over the years trying to take Eau Rouge flat.

Or was it the one showing the comparison of F1 cars vs GT cars ?

Whatever. Looking down the hill with the F1's accelerating out of sight, then cornering and going up the hill was hard to take in.....

Reactions: nutnutwelshman