My RS200

Pictures of my RS200 :smile:
Totally awesome car, ive had it just over a week and already done just
over 300 miles.
Not opened it up yet though, not been over 3000 revs not until ive done over 600+ miles in it.
Soooooooooo glad i had the Recaro's well worth the money. :thumbup1:
And the cornering light are good aswell, i thought the lens moved when turning but a extra light, lights up when turning
the steering wheel, i find it deffo helps.
Wish the folding mirrors closed when the alarm is activated though .
Stereo puts a 1 second gap between cd tracks not good when listening to continuous dance music cd's.

003-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

011.jpg

004.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

013-1.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

Renault you've done great with the 200 :thumbup:

Last edited:
why arnt you booting it? it gets dyno'd at the factory, only old engines needed this long running in time. when my mate picked up his new 200 the guy at renault said you could rag it right from the off so he's spent the past week doing so! stop worrying about 'running it in' and hear that rewarding beep sound :smiley:

Looks cool. More and more 200 on forum:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:. Spare tire confuse me also. Came with car?

Looks top mate, get a megane r250 badge on there instead of the renault sport one! Looks the dogs, and sat nav! Playa playa :wink:

Thanks for comments :thumbup:
No i got the spare wheel myself from renault, got the idea from Foxspeed's spacesaver thread. :thumbup1:
Got matts at the same time from Renault.

015.jpg

Me who cant be bother polishing :001_rolleyes: had Gard X paint protection, which came in a pretty cool bag

002.jpg

003.jpg
Some more pictures

010.jpg

002-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

005.jpg

008.jpg

That bag looks like my missus' makeup bag :smiley:

Scheweet though :smile:

Hows it compare to the 197?

Make up bag ??? ;/ LOL.
Well i have,nt opened her up yet, will be very soon though.
But from first impressions pulling off at junctions and roundabouts in the 197 their was a delay then the power would kick in, so had to make sure it
was pretty clear so not to cut someone up, but in the 200 the power seems more instant so i dont need such a gap.
Will update more as i get more out of it. :biggrin: