My new Albi 200

Hi all

Since ordering in early August the wait for my car hasn't been too painful. Anyway, got a call from my dealer yesterday to say the car had arrived and I could go and have a nosey. Can't wait to pick it up this Friday!:smile:

Here are some pics, plenty more will follow when I've collected it! The photos really don't do the Albi justice, I was so glad I chose it when I saw it yesterday.

Matt

DSCF2091.jpg
DSCF2090.jpg
DSCF2092.jpg

great colour! i've had mine 3 years now and i'm still loving the colour. looks different in different lights and takes on a whole new form when its clean! whats that thing on the drivers window?

great colour! i've had mine 3 years now and i'm still loving the colour. looks different in different lights and takes on a whole new form when its clean! whats that thing on the drivers window?

I think it's something to do with delivery, other new cars in the compound at my dealers had them on

I love the colour, my old 197 was Albi, looks especially ace when sparkly clean under forecourt lighting!

Cheers for all your comments guys. Finally picked the 200 up on Saturday and have been driving it ever since, 350 miles in two days and loved every single one. Managed to get a few pics here and there, here they are, enjoy!!

IMG_6827.jpg
IMG_6828.jpg
IMG_6856.jpg