My LY200 After a nice valet and wax! :)

Just some before and after pics of my LY200, she had a nice bath yesturday, a well needed one at that! Took her to my local detailers for a mini valet and asked him to apply a coat of wax or sealent to protect the paint until the next wash :smile: Unfortunately the car was there no longer than 20 mins when i got a call from the guy saying i had a dirty great screw in one of my brand new contisport contact 5's i had fitted just after christmas :worried: bad times! Enough with the waffle. . . . . .

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Can't beat freshly cleaned Liquid Yellow! :thumbup:

Scrubs up well
Love it's behind but just can't still get use to the nose:-(
Looking very nice though

You reckon N0ddie? I've never thought of that? I want to do the bullets and side strips in gloss black. What do you think of that?

You reckon N0ddie? I've never thought of that? I want to do the bullets and side strips in gloss black. What do you think of that?

Handles and bullets yes. Wouldn't do the side strips unless you want it to look like a Cup?

Spoiler for sure though gloss black.

looks very nice indeed, tho you should change the ring sticker to a never been sticker lol
u can only wear a ring sticker if u have done a lap in the said car :tongueout:

Could do with some pics of yours up to Liam

Wow, I updated my progress thread 15 mins before reading that comment Roy. My next pictures will be when I have my diamonds sprayed, I'm not happy with my wrapping. You will be getting a nice video in the next few of weeks too :wink:

Nick - are your diamonds and roof wrapped?

My diamons are sprayed and the roof is wrapped. Make sure when spraying the front one that you either use a hardener or laquer. As ive just got a massive stone chip in mine and it needs re doing :worried: but im glad it hit the badge rather than the paintwork!

It depends where you go, I got a quote from Totally Dynamic (where most people recommended) but I can't remember how much that was off the top of my head. I ended up going to a company near me who sign write our work vans and he charged me about £200 and did an excellent job!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cliosport-carl Spotted 0
Zeezal Projects/Progress Threads 7
tkoh12 Clios For Sale 0
CL10 PAZ Spotted 0
tkoh12 Spotted 0