My Life is Complete!!!!

A someone who is on the lookout for some nice wheers I have one thing to say...you jammy b@stard!! lol

What did his Brembo front/rear calipers look like? Red or 'natural'?

A someone who is on the lookout for some nice wheers I have one thing to say...you jammy b@stard!! lol

What did his Brembo front/rear calipers look like? Red or 'natural'?

thanx i do honestly know how jammy i am :biggrin: im still slightly shocked lol

the callipers are Red but didnt have a good look round them tho so couldnt comment on there condition.

ur lucky i live so far away kiddo :-P
so is the bloke who got the recaros!!

Lol I take it you were after them aswell then? I think he had them up for a few days before I emailed him so I am surprised they weren't snapped up quicker!

Did I get the recaros?

I mailed him the day it wen't up, then passed his number on to jase as he was closer! was gunna have the wheels and recaro's for £625! cheeky ey!
just have no van and too busy at the mo to pick them up!!!

Lol I take it you were after them aswell then? I think he had them up for a few days before I emailed him so I am surprised they weren't snapped up quicker!

Did I get the recaros?

You jammy sod, I'm going to come and nick them! Lol!

They look superb mate, nice one!

Coilovers are needed now though!!

I mailed him the day it wen't up, then passed his number on to jase as he was closer! was gunna have the wheels and recaro's for £625! cheeky ey!
just have no van and too busy at the mo to pick them up!!!

ahh fair enough £625 would have been more of a bargain lol i would have got the seats just to sell on!

WOW!

That looks very nice mate! 8)

Didnt like your last set much mind! :wink:

cheers jay

lol i actually like my track wheels altho they weigh a tonne! they are currently getting a good coat of red at the moment!!

are they much lighter?

lighter than?

You jammy sod, I'm going to come and nick them! Lol!

They look superb mate, nice one!

Coilovers are needed now though!!

cheers russ

dont talk to me about coilovers! my dads getting some V1's fitted to his mini next week im so effing jealous he doesnt even need them aswell! they will be my next and last purchase for this car!

tbh quite honest, i do really really like them on your car mate and well done for the great deal on them, but am i the only person on here thats not too keen on them? lol.