My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon chappo let me know.

its the 4 peice carbon set, front and rear diamonds and side bullets.

but i have also got my eye on the carbon rear light cluster and the rear carbon parcel shelf,

nothing to do with weight saving,

but just for the looks alone i think they look great tbh,

its not going to be everyone,s taste i know that,

i really like the tail light covers, lol. for the number of times they'll be seen too, it's like what's the point!? but just knowing they're there. i like those touches.

i really like the tail light covers, lol. for the number of times they'll be seen too, it's like what's the point!? but just knowing they're there. i like those touches.

exactly mate,

someone on the same wave lenght as me, lol :jase2:

you just cant beat those little touches.

another little package came today,

cheers Jimpy,

i must say i wouldnt want to be on your christmas list, that thing was a bloody nightmare to open, lol

its just one on those coin holder things.

001-2.jpg

i couldnt beleive it, paid £10 for it opened it and there,s 15 pound coins in it, bargain.

002-3.jpg

decided to put it in the back slot out the way,

003-4.jpg

004-5.jpg

its nice to keep some coins handy and not to have them on show.

i got 1 of them. out of a sprinter van though they are handy for your loose change instead of rolling all over the place
nice

I actually took my little pot out because i never use it, and dont really have anything to put in it.
Its just sat in my garage now :tongueout:

I got one with the car, its part of the smokers pack isn't it?

The thing that confused me is i have the smokers pack thing in my car but my car has never been smoked in (lighter has never been used and no signs of filthy smoke on the roof).

Very handy for holding the garage door fob and coins.

I got one with the car, its part of the smokers pack isn't it?

The thing that confused me is i have the smokers pack thing in my car but my car has never been smoked in (lighter has never been used and no signs of filthy smoke on the roof).

Very handy for holding the garage door fob and coins.

yes i think it is Liam,

i removed the little metal thingy which the fag sits on, lol :thumbdown:

its there for one thing and one thing only, my little coin stash, :wink:

Awesome coin holder! Where did you get that little gem from? Seems to fit rather well in there which makes me wonder if its something Renault do? Or is it just a lucky nice fit?

Car looking awesome!

Awesome coin holder! Where did you get that little gem from? Seems to fit rather well in there which makes me wonder if its something Renault do? Or is it just a lucky nice fit?

Car looking awesome!

cheers Dan, :wink:

i think it is a Renault item,

yes its a perfect fit, its got about 4-5 rubber gromit things on the base so it dont move anywhere,

try Karl ( TwingoGeekeo ) might be able to get you one.

not being funny it anything, but you van pick these up from eBay for a couple of quid. They have them in traffics/vivaro's and all sorts of newish Renaults. But as you say very handy for loose coins :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.