My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to wait 2-3 weeks for my stuff to turn up from Streamline Carbon, :tomato:

thats going to be such a drag. ( god im so impatiant ), lol

Cars looking pretty sweet mate! Your addicted to the carbon parts eh? lol.
I'd absolutley love the badge set, just cant bear to part the cash for them though, cant wait to see them.

Cars looking pretty sweet mate! Your addicted to the carbon parts eh? lol.
I'd absolutley love the badge set, just cant bear to part the cash for them though, cant wait to see them.

cheers mate,

yes you could say that, lol :'(

they are a tad expensive i suppose, but if the quality is there then i dont really mind tbh.

Thats the thing though, I'd get them and then not want to put them on the car lol. Would look brilliant in my room ha.

No worries mate

another little package came today,

cheers Jimpy,

i must say i wouldnt want to be on your christmas list, that thing was a bloody nightmare to open, lol

its just one on those coin holder things.

001-2.jpg

i couldnt beleive it, paid £10 for it opened it and there,s 15 pound coins in it, bargain.

002-3.jpg

decided to put it in the back slot out the way,

003-4.jpg

004-5.jpg

its nice to keep some coins handy and not to have them on show.

that packaging Jimpy was a total ball ache to open, lol

talk about get radgy or what, :poke:

must admit theres not a mark on it mate, :thumbup1:

Hehe. like to make shore its wrapped well as your awre lol
I have a nother one if you know of any one who wants it

that packaging Jimpy was a total ball ache to open, lol

talk about get radgy or what, :poke:

must admit theres not a mark on it mate, :thumbup1:

I love this car...gives me something to aim/aspire to!!

cheers James,

theres not much more that i need/want to do to the car tbh mate, :thumbsup:

or is there, lol :worried:

im looking forward to the carbon bullets and diamonds turning up, but not looking forward to getting them fitted, i know im just going to lose my rag somewhere along the line, ( i bet the wife goes out when i do it ), LMFAO.

cheers James,

theres not much more that i need/want to do to the car tbh mate, :thumbsup:

or is there, lol :worried:

im looking forward to the carbon bullets and diamonds turning up, but not looking forward to getting them fitted, i know im just going to lose my rag somewhere along the line, ( i bet the wife goes out when i do it ), LMFAO.

Yeh, take your time, if your not removing the front bumper then its annoyingly hard but it can be done as i have. The hardest bit is getting the torx bit located to undo the front diamond holder.

Yeh, take your time, if your not removing the front bumper then its annoyingly hard but it can be done as i have. The hardest bit is getting the torx bit located to undo the front diamond holder.

thanks Dan,

might give it a go that way first and see how i get on, :'(

how easy is it just to remove the front bumper, and how long would it take to get it off, ? :coffee:

Craig.

thanks Dan,

might give it a go that way first and see how i get on, :'(

how easy is it just to remove the front bumper, and how long would it take to get it off, ? :coffee:

Craig.

Make sure you have a 10mm socket and wrench, and various torx bits.
Hardest bit is prob getting the archliner out the way, removing the wheels would make it easier but obv adds some more time on. Sure theres a how too on here. Gd few hours I'd imagine.

As above, easiest way is jack & support the front end, wheels off, front part of arch liners out, then some fixings along the bottom, one in each corner by the arch, two under the bonnet, and I reckon that is about it.

It is much easier to do the bumper with an assistant. Also get a couple of the liner clips as spares, as you may well knacker one or two while removing them.

cheers guys,

thats sounds like alot of work just to remove a bloody diamond, :scared:

i know which part im going to fit LAST, lol

hopefully they might be here sometime this week.

You can do it without removing the front bumper. You will sacrifice skin in doing so though! I speak from experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.