My FULL FAT R/B 197, is now sold,

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks great mate, remember it being really clean the day I came down, what did you dress the arches with?

cheers mate,

i just used some Auto Glym vynal and rubber care stuff. probabally not the best stuff to use but it came up ok, lol

its so anal doing your arches :eek:

great job :thumbup1:

funny you should say that, lol :blink:

you should have seen my neighbours face when he asked whats the problem with the car ? (jacked up wheels off),

reply, nothing just cleaning the arches (like wtf). :drunk:

funny you should say that, lol :blink:

you should have seen my neighbours face when he asked whats the problem with the car ? (jacked up wheels off),

reply, nothing just cleaning the arches (like wtf). :drunk:
Lol.

Al be treating the 200 to a proper clean (Wheel arches, claying etc) when we get back from our highlands roadtrip on Monday.

Not been washed in 3 weeks :zomg:

Those arches look as good as new Craig! You should be proud! :thumbup:

I will be doing the same for mine soon!

Those arches look as good as new Craig! You should be proud! :thumbup:

I will be doing the same for mine soon!

cheers Paul, :wink:

the trouble is tho they dont stay that clean for too long lol, not for the amount of time it takes to do them anyway. :huh:

its still worth the effort at the end of the day.

How is the clock surround when it's sunny?

I'm thinking of doing mine gloss black to match my Gordini's console etc. but am worried the sun reflecting off it would blind me.

How is the clock surround when it's sunny?

I'm thinking of doing mine gloss black to match my Gordini's console etc. but am worried the sun reflecting off it would blind me.

i havnt had any issues at all when its been sunny mate, no glare or anything not that i have noticed anyway, lol :smile:

its also good for the sat nav as it sticks to it. rather than the windscreen jobbie. :jase:

just a quick pic of the new tax disk holder, which also came with some spotted cards as well which was a nice touch.

003-3.jpg

004-4.jpg

and a sneaky pic of my reversing aid in the rear view mirror, which was my Nephews punch bag. it works perfect, lol

005-4.jpg

i want to order the 4 peice carbon set from streamline carbon,

front, rear, and side bullets but unsure on how it will look on a R/B.

bearing in mind my car is almost blue and black/carbon anyway.

should i go for it or not,

give me your thoughts please,

Craig.

do itttttttttttt:smiley:

one of the best things Ive done to my UR. I have got black roof , mirrors and wheels, along with carbon bonnet, and badges finish it off nicely.......ish :tongueout: got something else in store regarding carbon but yeah chappo go for it!

I think it would look awesome, i debated doing this to mine, also R/B, but i couldnt really justify the cost so i just carbon wrapped the front badge lol but IMO it fits in nicely with the front end!

Status
Not open for further replies.