My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Excellent news mate was it any of the people I sent your way?

No mate, I tried them all but many thanks.. That lad on East Anglia owners club never got back to me.

I have noticed a lot of the breaker search sites are useless. I phoned one up at £8,000,000 per minute and had to listen to the slowest automated talking woman ever and go through a 20 minute process to list the make, model, type, version and part for it to say "sorry we do not have the part you requested"

No mate, I tried them all but many thanks.. That lad on East Anglia owners club never got back to me.

I have noticed a lot of the breaker search sites are useless. I phoned one up at £8,000,000 per minute and had to listen to the slowest automated talking woman ever and go through a 20 minute process to list the make, model, type, version and part for it to say "sorry we do not have the part you requested"

Never good I hate bloody automated systems. God knows what's going on with that kid I thought he would have come back to you straightaway

Never good I hate bloody automated systems. God knows what's going on with that kid I thought he would have come back to you straightaway

I thought that too Rob.. I pm'd him but he reckoned he didn't get it then after that still didn't get back to me.