My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Really pleased that it got your seal of approval, FI is definitely the way forward mate, I'll mail you those bits and links tomorrow. That van that pulled out in front of you got your car twitching, little puff of smoke from the rear tyres there.. :wink:

haha pleasure was all mine! Cheers for that:smile:

And lol to that van! Braking while turning while flatout while fully softened rear is never a good idea! I do wonder where that van pulled out from on those private roads we were driving...weird!lol

Last edited:
Just a couple of behind the scenes photos from todays photoshoot.. The finished pictures are awesome but you'll have to wait and see..... :wink:

20131015_103519_zps67dcef44.jpg

20131015_113042_zps1e0d92ea.jpg

Looking good Angel. Is that Mhall car park? I've wondered about doing pictures in there before, but I've had run-ins with their security before (when I used to work there) so I've always given it a miss. Was only thinking the other day some car-car shots would be awesome (as I don't have a rig!).

So come on then spill the beans, was this for PFC or publicity pics for Cazan?

I've driven this car tonight and it's pants. . . . .

. . . . I mean it soiled my pants. :smile:

The push in third and forth is unreal and luckily for angel, the police stopped me from v maxing it on the bypass :smile:

It really does make the car, or make it the car Renault should have made, thanks mate for making me think I had a slow drive home.

About time I updated the project thread..

Finally got round to fitting the rear disks with some PF01 pads, dusty as **** and they squeak like mad when using them lightly but they feel really good. Might change them for something less dusty as keeping the wheels white is proving difficult and I'm not took happy that the pad doesn't cover the whole disk.

20131022_121806_zps07fc067e.jpg

20131022_121824_zpsc9fec373.jpg

20131022_121743_zpsfac99eb0.jpg

20131104_113208_zps22b874da.jpg

20131104_110317_zps4fbc5549.jpg

I still need to fit the 330mm fronts, this was going to be done with the rears however we needed to fit new hub bearings and a new alternator and with time escaping us we left it.

They are however going on at the end of this week along with one or two other goodies.

The car is also the cover car for the next issue of Perfirmance French Car magazine, the photo shoot was really good so looking forward to seeing the finished article and seeing which shots were used.

IMG_29194357937000_zps19f75ced.jpg

As one of the stand sponsors the car will be on the PFC stand at Autosport International at the NEC in January sat along side the Renault Twizzy F1. Got some very special plans for the car in December to get it show ready so will update when it all starts to take shape.

What's wrong with the alternator then Angel?

Car looks good on the cover, very...purposeful I might say:wink:

When about is the NEC event btw? If I'm not working you'd have to sort me out with some tickets!

Think I'll be coming down to this, I've been meaning to go for the last couple of years. Anyone got any discount codes (there's usually some floating around)? Tickets are pricey!

congrats on the mag feature Angel, front page!! Just seen that Autosport is in January, if you want what we discussed last week Id need to know soon lol to get them all made in time