My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

It would be a sad world if we were all the same the more I see the tow strap I like it more

Mmmmmm im thinking I need that rear brace aswell!

Where did you pick it up? Make? Fitment good?

Lemme know dude!

Mmmmmm im thinking I need that rear brace aswell!

Where did you pick it up? Make? Fitment good?

Lemme know dude!

Got it from zRuSSeL on here, paid 15 notes for it and it fitted like a glove, just needed to cut into the carpet a little, undo the top mount nuts, pop out on and do it up. Really

Ben_r1 may have one for sale but I think its provisionally sold which depends, on wether he sells the car or not. I'll drop Russ a pm an see if he can shed light on where you can get them.

Where did you get your shark fin? Ive decided to do one aswell but not sure what one to buy? it needs to be a type you rewire into the roof doesnt it? not one to cover the old base?

Nice to meet you and thank you for the kind words :smiley: It's strange how the white covers make the car look so much wider. Definitely suits white 200s and a must do upgrade IMO.

Nice to meet you and thank you for the kind words :smiley: It's strange how the white covers make the car look so much wider. Definitely suits white 200s and a must do upgrade IMO.

Good too meet you too Liam and your motor is looking tidy with the black mirrors, might have to have a chat about those wheels. Lol