my engine mods... interest?

Sorry to hear your having to sell up mate, wish I'd asked for a passenger blast to see what it could do even if it was on the cold map.

Sorry to hear your having to sell up mate, wish I'd asked for a passenger blast to see what it could do even if it was on the cold map.

Aww sorry mate!! Yer Im gutted TBH! If you want the seats and mounts etc... then will swap em for yours! Only if you're wanting em! I would drive up to you this time lol!

has all the engine mods gone fella? cams and all that?

All but the cams mate, I reckon Jonesy will hit 200beans on STD cams??

Aiming for more :smile:

Aye mate, I have no doubt you will get more TBH... even on STD cams! I have a new samco bend here too which will aid the torque a little!!

Thing is, should you now want to charge/ITB it all you have the ECU already there and ready!!

We just need to sort when to have both cars at TDF to swap the engine bits and throttle pedal etc... When you confirm its 100% a goer we'll get it squared away with Matt :wink:

Aww sorry mate!! Yer Im gutted TBH! If you want the seats and mounts etc... then will swap em for yours! Only if you're wanting em! I would drive up to you this time loll!

You don't want to drive up and down here in the one day, it's no good. I was in bed on a Saturday night at 9.10 :thumbdown: smiling at the same time right enough with my purchase.

Lisa said she felt bad for your mate because he was working away and we were standing talking but I thought he had it down to a fine art :lol:

That van got up and down on the one tank of diesel 520miles and the marker was half way between quarter and empty.:w00t:

Thanks for the offer mate but I'm going to calm my spending down a bit after what I've got coming the end of the month.

Any idea's of what your getting into next as a replacement ?

You don't want to drive up and down here in the one day, it's no good. I was in bed on a Saturday night at 9.10 :thumbdown: smiling at the same time right enough with my purchase.

Lisa said she felt bad for your mate because he was working away and we were standing talking but I thought he had it down to a fine art :lol:

That van got up and down on the one tank of diesel 520miles and the marker was half way between quarter and empty.:w00t:

Thanks for the offer mate but I'm going to calm my spending down a bit after what I've got coming the end of the month.

Any idea's of what your getting into next as a replacement ?

Haha, big drive eh mate! Thats no probs, just thought it would work well with the cage :wink:

I will be getting a cheap dirty derv to save as much ££ as I can :worried:

Haha, Ash did well getting the cage out!!

Aww sorry mate!! Yer Im gutted TBH! If you want the seats and mounts etc... then will swap em for yours! Only if you're wanting em! I would drive up to you this time lol!

All but the cams mate, I reckon Jonesy will hit 200beans on STD cams??

you leaving the cams in then matie?