My Albi Beaut!

Rishi

Platinum Member
Just bought her yesterday and she's a beauty! First registered at end of 2008 so only 2 and a bit years old, with just a touch over 4000 on the mileage, one previous owner who must've used it as a 2nd/3rd car going by the pricey GU25 postcode area that was on the old v5.

After giving it a good blast it seems to get nicely unwound, loves to be revved above 5k, that's where i find the exhaust starts to sing its song best, although it's hard to get it up there on busy roads :@ and ive yet to take it above 6/7k.

It just begs to be driven on the limit, like a little excitable puppy that just wants to play, i love its character.

It's seriously amazing how after a hard drive on a good road it feels loosened up & more nimble, its like the harder you push it the more relaxed & composed it becomes.

Will post more pics in this thread as i take them... although the pics just don't do it justice, with such a low mileage any sound advice on running in etc would be appreciated

Last edited:
Cheers mate, just had a look in your album, where did you get your foot rest from? was it easily installed?

Your alpine stereo fits snug in there aswell :wink: im def gonna go that route eventually...

cheers mate,

the footrest you can get from Karl (TwingoGeekeo) on here i think.

easy to install it justs pop rivets to the carpet 2 min job.

nice one ill look him up when i got the £, gotta get some RS floormats aswell

Looks really clean mate!!! :smile:

And the higher up the revs you go, the bigger your smile will get. :smiley:

After a wash yesterday... bit crappy quality as had my phone on 2megapix by accident...

where u gonna go for a good thrashing?

just around harefield near rickmansworth, got a few national speed limit roads with very twisty bits and a few opportunities to red line it, just gotta be careful as theres a couple horse riding schools in the area so can get horses trotting along the roads, I usually drive up & down so go a bit slower the first time to check, you have to slow down anyway to get some space in front of you

In google maps you can create routes and save them, it would be a cool way for us lot to share good driving roads, I'll share a couple of good ones later, too long to do it via phone right now

just around harefield near rickmansworth, got a few national speed limit roads with very twisty bits and a few opportunities to red line it, just gotta be careful as theres a couple horse riding schools in the area so can get horses trotting along the roads, I usually drive up & down so go a bit slower the first time to check, you have to slow down anyway to get some space in front of you

In google maps you can create routes and save them, it would be a cool way for us lot to share good driving roads, I'll share a couple of good ones later, too long to do it via phone right now

let me know next time mate, as we'll go for a drive togther, your only down the road from me

let me know next time mate, as we'll go for a drive togther, your only down the road from me

Sounds good, we can meet at ye olde green mann its a good meet up pub right opposite a national speed limit road :wink:

Nice mate. :smile: The more confident you get with the limits of the car the more you can exploit it's speed. :smiley: :tongueout:

yeah i really gotta take it on a track day so i can actually push it & find the limits, so far i push & push & it just grips & grips, i do love to get those tyres slipping a bit :smile:

Last edited: