My Albi 197 Progress Thread - Updated 25/10/10

Had nothing to do today, so decided to take a little road trip up to the Cat and Fiddle.

Up on the road itself visibility was rubbish with all the low cloud so I didn't take any pics, but managed to get a few on the drive back...

catandfiddle010medium.jpg

catandfiddle009medium.jpg

catandfiddle008medium.jpg

And my fave:

catandfiddle055medium.jpg

Your car is really really nice. Exactly how I want mine to look - but mine will be red obviously! Love everything about it.

looking good Adam,

my car might be up for sale soon if you want to swap em for full leathers, lol ( plus cash of course ).

Cheers guys! Couldn't resist them when they came up for sale, even if they did cost me a fortune (well the credit card anyway lol) and while I'm tempted by yours chappo I HAVE to resist them :tongueout: I'm sure you understand lol

It had been a while since I'd done anything to the car arran so thought I'd make a little change! Although it's in desprerate need of a good clean now, just haven't had the time.

Contemplating getting some window tints too? Opinions?

It took me some consideration before I got my windows tinted. I really like mine. Just a light tint rather than blacked out though.

Looks great mate, you cant beat the Recaro's can you they make it feel so much more 'special' if that makes sence?

Pics look good to :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Sorry if this has been answered but i have looked to no avail...what the hell are osram diadems, and what do they do?!

They are replacement indicator bulbs mate. Look closely at my headlights and you'll see a blue bulb - that's them. Flash orange though of course

Thanks for all the comments guys!

They are replacement indicator bulbs mate. Look closely at my headlights and you'll see a blue bulb - that's them. Flash orange though of course

Yeah i saw that...any reason for them other than they are blue in colour? dont sing or dance for you? Sorry, not meaning to be rude, just have no idea how they are different :001_unsure:

Looks so much better with the projector lights mate, how much were they?
Also would you help me fit them... LOL... 4 hours!

Looks so much better with the projector lights mate, how much were they?
Also would you help me fit them... LOL... 4 hours!

About £130 each mate, brand new. I tried so many places buying second hand ones and they always turned up damaged so gave up and bought from allparts southwest - came brilliantly packaged.

They aren't that hard to fit honest :tongueout: getting the bumper off is the bit I hated...