My 2009 Ultra Red 197 FF

Just done all my interior with those led bulbs, looks so much better! Think i was lucky, the only festoon i have is in the glovebox, the boot is a normal 501

Need to do the boot light. Will have a look at it when I can. Which one did you use, normal or 360? Thanks for the good comments.

Just a very small update, I had to swap one of the number plate LEDs as it had started blinking for some reason. One of the 5 LEDs on the LED 360 cluster was blinking. So I ordered some more, changed both plate lights for the 2 new ones I bought and put the old plate LED that was ok in the boot light.

Not sure if anyone else experiences this with the LED interior lights, but I only noticed tonight, a couple of them glow, even when the lights are off (from the door closing as opposed to switching the switch).

Another small update, I have fitted the VW mat securing clips to the mats in my car. Very easy to do, took about 10 minutes. The old clips on the mat were very tough to un-clip.

2011-09-18161749.jpg

1. Removed old clips in mat.
2. Make hole in mat slightly larger.
3. Clip in new clip to mat.
4. Put mat in position, put the carpet clip in the mat clip and screw in to the carpet using a decent Philips screwdriver.

Done! Seems good so far, but will wait and see after some driving. Why Renault didn't supply them with the mats is beyond me and until Karl (TwingoGeekeo) said he could supply them after I had bought these, I didn't think I could get hold of any Renault ones.

Not much more will happen to my car, other than it being traded in. Might be going over the next few months, but I will see how things pan out.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions