Milltek now fittted

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
Just back from elite's had my milltek fitted, sounds much more beefer on idle, and much more sportier when giving it a bootfull, really pleased with my car now just got to get it remapped now with ill be speaking to Kevos mate at TDF to get done hopefully before the rr day but if not will be a good comparison when i do get it mapped. :thumbup:

I've got the exhaust done too and thinking about getting it mapped. I think i'll wait to see if you recon its worth doing.... when you thinking about getting it remapped?

Nice one mate, get some pics up if you get chance? I'm thinking of getting my remap done at that place too.

Hows the noise level in car during normal driving?

Nice one mate, get some pics up if you get chance? I'm thinking of getting my remap done at that place too.

Hows the noise level in car during normal driving?

ill get some pics when the weathers abit better lol not loud at all in the car but it hasnt settled yet exhaust get louder after they ave settled usually but it sounds cool got me mate to do a drive by so i could hear it i love the sound.:biggrin:

I've got the exhaust done too and thinking about getting it mapped. I think i'll wait to see if you recon its worth doing.... when you thinking about getting it remapped?

begining of febuary mate ill let you know how it goes.

Happy days! Really wanting to get the car mapped am interested in getting the fast chip 1 so I can change the maps etc

Keep us posted!

Hows the flatspot then lol? takes a while to get used to it.
to be honest i havent noticed a difference with the flat spot, i think its actually gone a little not much but it does seem so obvious, even if it does have one its gettin remapped soon so will be all good

raptor had a drop in hp after fitting the miltek system, i think it was 7hp. any1 else know anything about it?

Yes I did:

Old-vs-New-Torque-Power---Milltek-v.gif

As you can see (just look at the torque curve - damn - later on I had it fine tuned):

BASE + Miltek = 178,37bhp
THP2 + Miltek = 191,09bhp

My stock car on the MAHA3000 rollers had: 185,9bhp, with the Miltek exhaust I had 178,37bhp, and lost 2-3 lengths of the car when street racing (I tried out with my friends that I've tried out before and was faster by 2-3 lengths).

After the remap I had 191,09bhp.

This is the result on the MAHA3000 roller (difference between this rollers and the Soft-Dyno ones is 1bhp):

Clio-197-Miltek--remap--KN-panel-fi.gif

no drop in power if anything it pulls better from 3000rpm, sounds the bo***x when you give it some beans, yea goin to tdf on the 30th lookin forward to see what they can do with it and how much they can get out of it,

Yes, I lost power BEFORE the mapping.

Stock: 185,9bhp
Miltek: 178bhp
Miltek+remap: 191bhp

did you use a local tuner for the map?? are most maps similar? is there any mapping companies to avoid? iv had a quote from celtic tuning. anyone heard of them or even used them on their 197 or a previous car?